Welcome to those of you who came over from the amazing Jen Downer and are following our 10 on 10 project!
We’re almost half-way through February, ya’ll. It’s been exceptionally gloomy, cold, and rainy in Nashville. A recipe for discouragement. But I’ve been trying to find the beauty inside–because we’ve been stuck inside a lot. We are also in the slow process of renovating, repairing, and eventually decorating our new-to-us house. So I’m happy to document the stage that it’s in now and thus remember what it was like when we first lived here.
1. Kitchen with yellow paneling. My cookbooks and recipe box. Cutting board with homemade bread from MaryLindsay.
2. Rainy outside. Bones we’ve found on our land.
3. Curly toes.
4. Current reading.
5. My favorite muffins (bran with raisins) on my favorite plate!
6. Kid coat rack and overflowing shoes.
7. Baby wrinkles.
8. My husband. He’s probably daydreaming of spring.
10. MaryLindsay. More of my session with her to come.
Now, head over to Justine Boulin for some great images of her life and continue on to finish the blog circle.
Alana Rasbach is a documentary and lifestyle family, child, and birth photographer in Nashville, TN.